Pages

Thursday, March 13, 2014

I, Entrepreneur

Entrepreneurs reinvent things for the better. They're passionate about it and shouldn't be afraid to fail. Sacrifices have to be made to get to where they want to be.
a. Certain rappers are entrepreneurs. They find new ways to make rap songs interesting, instead of every song being similar or monotone. Most are passionate of what they do, they do it as an outlet for expression. Things are given up to reach the top.

b. I guess I am able to classify myself as an entrepreneur. I actually enjoy what I am doing with this blog but failure is not an option.

c. I think others should stop seeing entrepreneurs by the typical text-book definition. Instead, see the characteristics that come with being an entrepreneur. There can always be an amateur entrepreneur, you gotta start somewhere right? So, you have to make progress to gain expertise and become that much more successful. 

No comments:

Post a Comment