Pages

Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Hafta/Wanna

     Life After High School
     I have certain expectations for when after I graduate. For example: going to college, having a steady job, and an increase in independence. I really don't know what to look forward to though. I will gain more responsibilities but I'll still be young, especially in my case because I started school early. It is what comes after college that leaves me oblivious to my future. 


Life During High School
     I have it easy at this moment. My parents provide for my. My education is free. Classes really don't require much. I'm just really lazy and lack motivation. Until something truly hits me and I take notice that I must get my shit together until the next time I lose ambition and gain another awakening. It's a roller coaster for me. At this moment, I know I have to fix where I went wrong. I want to live senior year to the fullest and that includes gaining the education I've been seeking, participating in school events, as well as things outside the school.

What Of It?
     The differences between these two are MAJOR. Getting used to change takes time. We are required to make the biggest decisions of our lives right after graduating from high school and just months before, we still had to ask for permission to go to the bathroom.
     We all have these things we need to do and want to do. I like to get through what I REALLY need to do and leave the easier, less important stuff for later. That allows me to do what I want.
     I'm moving on. So is everyone else. It's best to mainly focus on ourselves. That's it.

No comments:

Post a Comment